The Science of our Healing Gel
Six Simple Ingredients, No Preservatives!
The goal of our 02 Derm™ products is to create intimate contact between your skin and the pure gaseous oxygen your tissues need to heal, revitalize, and repair.
Ours is a patented, scientific advance in formulation, production, and packaging. (U.S. Patent 7,288,574)
- Distilled Water
- Laponite XLG (A Natural Clay)
- Silicone (Safe, Non-Toxic Softening and Lubricating Agent Widely Used in Cosmetics)
- Epsom Salts (A Source of Magnesium used in Ancient Chinese Medicine)
- Oxygen (The Stuff You Breathe)
- Nitrous Oxide (A Natural Analgesic Discovered in 1793)
Add to these a small amount of a food-grade compound used in marshmallows and toothpaste (TSPP), and the end result is an odorless, greaseless gel that is easy to apply and offers no burning or cooling sensation.
Simply rub O2 Derm products in and let them go to work.
Patients of chiropractors, acupuncturists, and physical therapists using O2 Derm Relief have reported significant pain relief, including joint relief. Our PET product is veterinarian recommended.
Unlike many menthol and alcohol based products, O2 Derm Relief does not trick the skin with a counterirritant. It’s both simple and effective.
Oxygen is Beneficial
- Oxygen is critical for cellular growth, disinfection, tissue renewal, and promotion of collagen for healing.
- Wounds need oxygen to heal properly, and exposing a wound to 100 percent oxygen can, in many cases, speed the healing process. Learn more at www.hopkinsmedicine.org.
- There appears to be a significant advantage to delivering oxygen topically in its dissolved rom, as it is biologically available immediately upon administration. – Daniel Ladizinsky, MD and David Roe, PHD
- Your body’s tissues need an adequate supply of oxygen to function. When tissue is injured, it requires even more oxygen to survive. Learn more at www.mayoclinic.org.
Our gels expose the skin to levels of oxygen that otherwise would not be experienced outside of a hyperbaric chamber.
Oxygen & Nitrous Oxide Work Together
In our Topical Healing Gels, Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide are dissolved in a solution. Additionally, both of these beneficial gases are contained in microbubbles within the gel. The gel is strong, keeping its shape so that the microbubbles don’t escape.
- Oxygen is soothing, energizing, and healing
- Nitrous Oxide is a pain relieving topical analgesic
Together, Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide may combat the effects of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS).
Silicone Makes It Silky Smooth
Silicone makes our gel silky smooth. A thin layer of silicone may act as a two-way barrier to the loss of natural skin moisture. Studies have shown that silicone has helped to reduce scarring and is commonly used by plastic surgeons.
Three Specially Formulated Products
We offer 3 distinct formulas to meet your everyday needs.
- Relief Topical Healing Gel
- Silk Topical Healing Gel
- PET Topical Healing Gel
For more information on the history and science of Derm Creations products, please Contact us.